Hamilton Island Promotion Terms and Conditions
CLUB COLLAB – HAMILTON ISLAND COMPETITION
1. Promotion Period.
Hamilton Island Competition (the “Promotion”) will begin at 9:00AM AEST 14th August 2021 and will end at 11:59 am 23/06/2022 (the “promotion period”). Bizfluence Pty Ltd’s (the “Sponsor”) computer is the official timekeeping device for the promotion. By participating in the promotion, entrants acknowledge that they have reviewed, accepted and agreed to be bound by the Official Rules, and accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding in all respects. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. By entering, entrants confirm they are 18+ years of age, release Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Instagram’s term of use.
The Promotion is sponsored by:
Bizfluence Pty Ltd (Club Collab)
705/140 Alice St Brisbane City 4000
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry in the Promotion is only open to residents of Australia aged 18+ years and over and that can travel to Hamilton Island within 12 months of winning. Sponsor’s (Bizfluence PTY LTD – Club Collab) parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors and employees, as well as the household members (whether or not related) and immediate family members (parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, stepchildren, siblings, or spouses) of each are ineligible to enter the Promotion or win a prize. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, territorial and local laws and regulations. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
Winner will receive two (2) flights (winner and their +1) from any Australian location to Hamilton Island, accommodation for 2 nights and 1 helicopter tour (for winner and their +1) to Whitehaven Beach. Any additional spending will need to be covered by winner. The Prize is awarded “AS IS” and is non-transferable, and no substitution by winner or cash equivalent is allowed. If winner cannot be contacted within 5 days of the announcement date a new winner will be chosen.
5. How To Enter.
To enter the Promotion, eligible entrants during the Promotion period, must pre-register their interest from the Club Collab Website (www.clubcollab.com) between, 9:00AM AEST 14th August and before official launch date.
1. Pre-signing up will equal 1 entry into the draw
7. Winner Selection.
One (1) winner will be selected at random for the Hamilton Island Promotion. If requested by the Promoter, winner must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter: an appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the Promoter to verify their identity and age.
8. Winner Notification.
Winners will be notified via email within two (2) business days of competition close date. If a winner is not contactable or does not claim the prize within three (3) business days of being selected, a redraw will be conducted. The re-draw winner will be notified via email within two (2) business days of the re-draw. Once winner has been confirmed, an announcement will be made on Club Collab’s social platforms.
Emails and Names provided when entering the competition will be used to contact the winner. Bizfluence Pty Ltd (Club Collab) may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information about our products or services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. Any personal information will not be shared with any third parties.
10. General Conditions.
Participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are made in the Sponsor’s sole discretion and are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who is responsible for, tampers with, cheats, deceives, or otherwise engages in unfair practices concerning the administration, operation or security of the Promotion or intends to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor. Sponsor’s failure to enforce
any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitation of Liability. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incorrect or incomplete entries; (b) any typographical errors in the offer or administration of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, errors in any Promotion related materials, including all advertising for the Promotion, these Official Rules and the distribution of a prize; (c) incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data
transmissions; (d) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (e) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (f) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (g) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (h) any injury or damage to entrant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion or download of any materials in the Promotion. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable
Guarantees”). If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason, which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, regularly scheduled maintenance, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, or any other reason, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. In such an event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend the drawing and prize award, and Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize using all known eligible entries received as of the date of termination in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Promotion. If, for any reason, there are more winners than prizes to be awarded, the Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes through a random drawing of all eligible winners. No more than the number of prizes listed herein will be awarded.
12. Release. Except where prohibited, by participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor and Instagram, Inc., their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of your participation in the Promotion or from your receipt, acceptance, useor misuse of any Promotion prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical malfunctions related to computer hardware or software, servers, Internet connectivity, or telephone or network lines; (c) garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; (d) typographical or printing errors in any Promotion-related materials; (e) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (f) late, lost, delayed, intercepted or undeliverable mail or email; (g) unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Promotion, including, without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bug, worm, or destruction of any aspect of the Promotion; or (h) injury or damage to persons or property and/or death. Each entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of participating in the Promotion, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
13. Force Majeure. The failure of Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of god, hurricane, epidemic, pandemic, war, terrorism, fire, riot, earthquake, actions of governmental authorities outside the control of Sponsor or other force majeure event shall not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
14. Governing Law / Jurisdiction. The Promotion is subject to all applicable, as the case may be, national, federal, territorial, state, and local laws of Australia. To the extent permitted by law, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Queensland, Australia for the resolution of any disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or relating to this Promotion or the prize (individually, “Claim”). All Claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Any claims, judgments and/or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including without limitation costs incurred with entering this Promotion. Entrant hereby waives any rights or claims to attorney’s fees, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages of entrant, identifiable persons, or third party participants, whether foreseeable or not and whether based on negligence or otherwise.